Useful sources to better understand your market
Here is a list of useful sources for market research.
- Internal team: Marketing, sales, customer support
- Customer: Interviews, surveys, user-testing, support tickets, app-stores feedback, Q&A sites, niche blogs, YouTube
- Competition: Website, testimonials, interviews, feedback forums, product testing, trade-shows, Tech-events, SlideShare, YouTube
- 3rd-party/Consulting-firms: White papers, tech events, Youtube, SlideShare, Google Consumer Barometer, Google Trends, Google Public Data, Statista, Alternativeto.net
- Analytics tools: In-app-analytics, Google Analytics, Facebook Audience Insights, SimilarWeb, Google Keyword Planner